Baked Chicken with Wild Rice
- 1+1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1+1/2 cup whole pearl onions
- 12 ounces dry white wine
- 1 package long grain and wild rice mix and seasoning packet
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- Mix chicken, celery, pearl onions and tarragon plus one cup of the unsalted chicken broth in a skillet.
- Cook on medium heat until the chicken and vegetables are tender, cool.
- In the meantime, add the wine and remaining chicken broth to the rice and seasoning packet.
- Let soa
- Cut chicken into inch-long strips, and cut those into inch-long squares.
- k for 30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients into a baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 300 DegrF for one hour.
- Mix while baking, remove cover or add water for desired moistness.
- 6 servings
- 300 calories
- 20 grams of protein
- 8 grams of fat
- 29 grams of carbo
- 49 mg of sodium